We at Divyang Legal believe that proper dissemination of knowledge is the key to make the disabled fully aware about their rights and entitlements.
Our resource centre with a view of creating awareness and imparting the right knowledge aims to provide information about the various acts, guidelines, schemes in place for the overall development of the disabled. The resource centre can work as a handy tool for researching on the important acts, guidelines, schemes in place. An attempt has been made to present the most relevant information on our resource centre.
A few important areas on which information can be found are as follows:
- Laws on persons with disabilities
- Scholarship schemes
- Scribe guidelines relating to examinations
- Special facility guidelines for in-service government employees
- BANKING FACILITY guidelines for Visually Impaired
- Built in environment accessibility and web accessibility guidelines
- Guidelines for the National Awards
- INCENTIVE SCHEME FOR Private sector employers
- Schemes on financial assistance
- Insurance schemes
To view all the available resources, click here.